Get ready to be challenged as Pastor Rick Vannoy dives into Philippians 3:12-21, delivering an impactful sermon “Normal Christian Living” from the “Together We’re Better” series. Learn that the goal of a growing believer is to pursue God’s prize with focused intensity. Be compelled to live with an eternal perspective in view of Christ’s upward call. Discover that normal Christian living involves spiritual intensity as we anticipate heaven. Let this sermon ignite your passion for pursuing Jesus daily!
1. What stood out to you most from Pastor Rick’s message? Share one key takeaway.
2. Why does Pastor Rick say that normal Christian living involves focused spiritual intensity? Do you agree?
3. What might it look like to live daily in light of “the upward call” and prize from God? How can this adjust our perspective?
4. Why is an eternal perspective so important for believers? In what ways can we live too focused on the temporary?
5. What is one area of your life you feel challenged to pursue God’s prize in with more intensity after hearing this sermon?