Get ready to be challenged and inspired as Pastor Rick Vannoy delivers a powerful sermon “Represent!” as part of the “Together We’re Better” series. Tune in as Pastor Rick dives deep into Philippians 1:27-30, unpacking what it means for believers to fully represent Jesus Christ through their daily conduct. You’ll be motivated to live a life worthy of the gospel, standing unified and courageous. Don’t miss this convicting and practical message on boldly living out your faith!
- What most stood out to you from listening to Pastor Rick’s sermon? Share a key takeaway.
- In what ways can you strive to conduct yourself daily in a manner “worthy of the gospel” as Philippians 1:27 encourages? What would this look like practically?
- Why is it so important for believers to stand together unified as the church? How can you link arms with fellow Christians to stand firm in your faith?
- Pastor Rick mentioned that suffering often accompanies belief in Christ. How should this reality impact how we live as followers of Jesus? How can we prepare ourselves for this?
- After listening to this sermon, what is one practical way you feel challenged to more boldly represent Christ in your daily life? How can our small group support you in this?