Get ready to be challenged as Pastor Rick Vannoy dives into Philippians 2:12-16, delivering a convicting sermon “A Workout” from the series “Together We’re Better.” Discover the two vital instructions in this passage – to work out your salvation with humility, because God is at work within you, and to do it all with joy as a child of God. Be inspired to take personal responsibility in working out relationships rather than blaming others. Let this teaching compel you to apply God’s truth, rescuing what matters most!
- What particular part of Pastor Rick’s sermon stood out to you or impacted you most? What was one key takeaway?
- Why does Pastor Rick say we need to “work out our salvation” in verse 12? What do you think this means in practical terms?
- How might we “do all things without grumbling or disputing” as verse 14 instructs us? What tends to get in the way?
- What relationships do you feel challenged to start “working out” with humility and joy after listening to this sermon?
- How can our small group support and encourage you as you personally apply this passage on taking responsibility?