It is our intention to follow the most recent guidance and recommendations for “Places of Worship” from both Larimer County and the Colorado State Emergency Operations Center in order to maximize the safety of all who participate. This will involve the following recommendations…
- Anyone who currently has a fever or has been experiencing flu-like symptoms (or been exposed to COVID-19) in the prior 10 days should not participate in the public worship service at this time.
- Maintaining 6 feet of physical distancing indoors and outdoors throughout the worship service (does not include members of a household that live together)
- Staff and volunteers will wear face masks when indoors and will have had their temperatures taken and symptoms screened the morning of the worship service.
- Larimer County encourages wearing a face mask when entering a church building and so disposable masks will be provided if desired. Face masks need not be worn outdoors if appropriate physical distancing is observed.
- There will be clear signage and directions for traffic-flow posted throughout the facility as well as outdoors.
- We will endeavor to create a safe “touchless” experience—doors will be propped open (separate doors for entry and exit), hand-sanitizer will be provided, hand-shakes and hugs are discouraged, there will be offering boxes set up for your gifts to the Lord at exits, food and beverages that are brought should not be shared with others outside of the family unit.
In regards to children who will be coming to the worship service with their family, guidance has been emailed to families from our Children’s Ministry team and specific instructions are available on our website. Most particularly the following should be noted…
- Due to the nature of our outdoor gathering, and to help keep everyone healthy and at ease, children must remain with a parent at all times.
- The bathrooms on the lower level of the church will be available for use one person or family at a time and younger children should be accompanied by a parent on bathroom trips.
- Parents are encouraged to bring quiet activities for younger children to engage with during the worship service. Links to resources have been emailed to all families of Discovery Kids.
- Our Discovery playground will be locked and inaccessible during the worship service.
- Water bottles and snacks for your children are encouraged.
Thank you for your attention to these instructions and guidelines. We hope to see many of you “in-person” this coming Sunday as we worship our Lord together!
Please contact the church office at 970.204.6787 or click ‘Contact Us’ below.