Sunday School 9:00 and 10:30 Services
- Nursery – Birth – 3
- PreK – 3(and potty trained) – 5 years
- Kindergarten – 5th grade
- We meet all together for live music worship, a Bible lesson, and an activity. Then we break into smaller groups for discussion about the lesson and to learn memory Bible verses. We split into K-3 and 4th-5th grade.
- We use the Grow Curriculum, a fun and engaging lesson centered on the Bible, what is says, how kids can live the lessons the Bible teaches.
AWANA Tuesdays 6:30 – 8pm (September – April)
- Puggles – Under 3 by September 15th
- Cubbies – PreK
- Sparks – Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
- T & T – 3rd – 6th Grade
- In AWANA kids are gradually taught how to study the Bible as they progress through the program. In Puggles and Cubbies they are introduced to biblical concepts and characters. Then in Sparks they begin to learn the books of the Bible, begin to memorize verses, and build on their knowledge of concepts and characters. In T&T the kids work hard to memorize more verses and learn how to apply the lessons and concepts, while being given the opportunity to teach their peers what they have learned.
- Prayer Partners
- If you would like to have updates about the needs and prayer requests in Discovery Kids, please let us know.
- Teaching Volunteers
- If you have a heart for walking with parents in building a solid biblical foundation from which kids can launch into the real world, please let us know.
- Nursery Volunteers
- If you love caring for the littlest of us in the church, or if you want to bless the parents of small children with an hour less of stress for the week, please let us know.
- Chexperts (Greeters)
- If you have a desire to make sure each family is greeted with love and has a home here at Discovery, please let us know.